1. Ticket issuance (encryption): The RFID paper ticket issuance part consists of ticket computer, encryption software and electronic reader. When selling tickets, users encrypt the password by writing it to the electronic tag of the ticket through a reader.
2. Audience ticket checking: When the audience comes in with the RFID paper ticket, the ticket checker scans the chip with the hand-held ticket checker. If they sense the password, it is the real ticket. If not, the ticket checker will flash a red light and alarm.
3. Data Center: It consists of central data server and management terminal. It is the data center of the system, which centralizes the storage and processing of ticket management information, ticket selling and ticket checking information.
4. Ticket making and ticket selling system: It consists of ticketing management terminal and babel issuing and printing terminal. Complete the unified production, sale and authenticity identification of electronic tag tickets.
5. Ticket checking and ticket examining system: ticket checkers can identify the authenticity of tickets through handheld devices when the audience enters. The legitimate audience list, admission and ticket identification information are downloaded through the host computer and management center.
6. Ticket selling and ticket drawing: The conductor chooses the type, unit price and validity of the tickets which are sold, completes the on-site delivery, and the label issuing and printing terminal can write all the completed tickets into IC and print them out. Display the current ticket sales status; ticket identification terminal identifies the authenticity of tickets; submit ticket sales information to the server.
7. Ticket checking management: when checking in or out, the handset reads the information of the electronic tag ticket, carries on the security authentication through the legal personnel list and the security authentication module. If the authentication passes, it reads out the information correctly, returns the confirmation information, modifies the tag identification, and passes legally; otherwise, it will prompt the alarm. Download the legitimate audience list and upload admission and ticket identification information.
8. Ticket center management: it can realize the unified storage of ticket basic information, such as performance name, venue, ticket price, discount, issuance date; it provides information to assist the reasonable arrangement of ticket window, conductor and so on; and record the number of advanced tickets and collectors in an all-round way.
9. Data acquisition and settlement: Acquisition of ticket information in ticket selling and ticket checking system; clearing and settlement should be done to the day or each performance.
10. Equipment and system management: Information, authorization and configuration management and maintenance of RFID paper ticket equipment; authorization and maintenance of system operators should be done.
11. Comprehensive statistics and inquiries: have the on-site statistics of ticket sales in different venues and time periods; inquiries and statistics should be done according to the conditions of ticket time, venue, ticket types and entrance conditions; income statistics and inquiries for each venue, each day and each month; print statistical reports of various data.