1. ID card cannot be usedReason: It may be that some ID cards are limited to the first prefix by the system vendor. The most common is that some old models can only use ABA format internal code numbers even if no authorization is required. Some IDs also limit the number range, for example, the first 3 digits of Wiegand are "025". Some ID cards even require a complete serial number, or how many times each batch of ID cards cannot be broken, etc. This requires that we must understand the actual situation of the customer.
2. Copy contact IC card does not work or must be repaired by system softwareCause: The password of the contact IC card may be wrong; the copied data may be from the user card being used by the end user. For example, the user card in room 808 of a hotel should be the card after the user card in room 808 is returned to the reception desk and so on.
3. The card cannot be used normallyReason: The customer may not understand the chip card. For example, the actual ID card, but the order is MF1 card; or the actual MF1S70 card, but the order is MF1S50 card; it may be that the customer did not authorize the chip card, such as MF1 card encryption, ID card authorization in software, etc.; it may be that the magnetic field in the environment where the customer uses the card is serious, or there is interference from other reading and writing machines nearby; or it may be that after the customer hands the user to use, the user brings the chip card near the high magnetic field or bends it to cause damage to the card, etc.
4. The thickness of the card does not meet the requirementsReason: There is no thickness requirement when placing an order, for example, the card thickness of the card issuing device of the parking lot of the customer system is less than 0.90mm, but when placing the order, the customer orders an ID medium-thick card of 1.00mm-1.05mm. As a result, the card cannot be released, and the customer is unwilling to adjust the device.
5. When ordering an IC card, the customer asked the chip card manufacturer to take back the finished card at a discount due to the wrong picture, but the chip card manufacturer did not agree to take it back.Reason: It may be that the customer did not restore all the passwords and control bits of the IC card to the factory state. For example, only some sectors have been restored, or the password has been restored but the control bit has not been restored; it may also be that the customer returned the IC card produced by another manufacturer, and the chip card manufacturer found that there is no special logo of the company and so on.